Foresthill booking and information
Booking and price setting.
To make a booking at B&B Foresthill you can choose two options:
- Via booking.com
- Or direct booking with us (discount 10% excl breakfast) by paying an advance of one night at our account. We gladly give you more details by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 94-550-8602 or in English and Thai 98-329-7620
- We accept only cash in Thai Bath on arrival or by bank transfer.
Check in time is from 12 am until 8 pm. After 8 pm in the evening the reception is closed.
The price of a cabins is based on a two person occupation. The big (elephant) cabine goes for 2.400 Bath a night. Every adult sleeping on a sofa bed (max.2) pays 500 Bath a night extra. Children younger than 10 years old stay for free. Children between 10 and 18 pay 200 bath a night extra. Younger children stay for free.
The price of the smaller (Tiger) cabine is 2.000 Bath a night. The extra’s are the same as above, There is one sofa bed in this type of cabine.
All of the above prices do not include breakfast. We offer this separately to suit our guests preferences and fit with their activity plan of the day such as an early trip (to the park, cycling or a marathon). Breakfast kitchen is open between 8 and 10 am. Afterwards you can still order a brunch..
Please order breakfast before 5 pm the day before or with your booking.
Our popular breakfast is the American Breakfast. It consist of;
- fresh made coffee, tea, fruit juice and milk
- home baked bread and/or toast bread.
- butter, two types of marmalade
- the warm meal consists of eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, vegetables such as oven-baked tomatoes, beans, etc.…
- fresh fruit of the season.
The set price is 250 bath per adult person. Children pay less.
The brunch sets you back at 300 bath. We add the day soup and more snacks.(starting from 10 am until 11.30)